- National Archives To Consult DOJ About How To Recover ‘Unlawfully Removed’ Recordson October 2, 2022 at 2:22 am
A letter from the acting U.S. archivist on Friday detailed the record-keeping agency’s next move to retrieve Trump White House records.
- NFL Players Association Fires Consultant Who Evaluated Tagovailoaon October 2, 2022 at 2:07 am
A person familiar with the decision says the NFL Players Association has fired the unaffiliated neurotrauma consultant who evaluated Miami Dolphins quarterback Tua Tagovailoa.
- 129 Dead After Fans Stampede To Exit At Indonesian Soccer Matchon October 2, 2022 at 12:31 am
Clashes between supporters of two Indonesian soccer teams in East Java province have killed 125 fans and 2 police officers, mostly trampled to death.
- Lil Nas X Pauses Concert Due To Pooping: ‘This Is Not A Part Of The Show’on October 1, 2022 at 10:38 pm
The rapper was hilariously candid with fans.
- Venezuela Releases 7 Jailed Americans As U.S. Releases 2 Prisonerson October 1, 2022 at 10:10 pm
The group includes five oil executives who have been held for nearly five years.
- UK Train Strikes And Energy Hikes Add To Week Of Economic Turmoilon October 1, 2022 at 10:03 pm
Prime Minister Liz Truss introduced a highly controversial program of tax cuts that sent the pound tumbling last week.
- Nearly Half Of The World’s Bird Species Are In Decline: Reporton October 1, 2022 at 9:44 pm
“Birds tell us about the health of our natural environment — we ignore their messages at our peril.”
- Hurricane Ian Shows Risks Of Living On Barrier Islandson October 1, 2022 at 9:20 pm
Building back may be prohibitively expensive as climate change threatens to unleash increasingly severe storms on coastal communities.
- Cops Who Described Amber Alert Teen As Threat Under Review For Her Killingon October 1, 2022 at 9:16 pm
A 15-year-old who was potentially kidnapped by her father leapt out of his truck after a dramatic police pursuit. She was shot and killed.
- Elon Musk Presents Humanoid Robot Called Optimus At Silicon Valley Eventon October 1, 2022 at 8:25 pm
Musk said the machine, which waved at the audience and lifted its knees, is a work in progress — but will be tested by working at Tesla’s car factories.
- 21-Year-Old Sailor Acquitted Of Setting Fire That Destroyed $1.2 Billion Navy Shipon October 1, 2022 at 6:23 pm
The USS Bonhomme Richard burned for more than four days and was the worst warship fire in Navy history outside of combat.
- Russian Billionaire Oleg Deripaska Charged With Violating U.S. Sanctionson October 1, 2022 at 5:31 pm
The aluminum tycoon is accused of paying women to help his girlfriend give birth in America, as well as for other personal services.
- Dozens Of Family Members Of Uvalde Shooting Victims Show Support For Beto O’Rourkeon October 1, 2022 at 5:06 pm
Families of Uvalde shooting victims expressed their support for Democratic candidate Beto O’Rourke prior to a Friday debate against Gov. Greg Abbott (R).
- Russia Withdraws Troops From Key City As Ukrainian Forces Close Inon October 1, 2022 at 2:21 pm
Russia said Saturday it had pulled troops out of the Ukrainian city of Lyman, an important transportation hub.
- $3 Million Attorney Seeks Gentler Path On Mar-A-Lago Case, But Trump Isn’t Having It: Reporton October 1, 2022 at 2:16 pm
Chris Kise has seemingly been sidelined to make way for lawyers who support Trump’s desire to fight back against the Justice Department.
- My 72-Year-Old Patient Wanted To Have More Gay Sex. His Quest Changed My Own Love Life.on October 1, 2022 at 12:30 pm
“’I just came out two years ago and I’m dating. But I’m 72,’ he shrugged, smiling. ‘Something needs to change. Before I die, I want to have more sex!’”
- The Future Of Brazil’s Democracy Is On The Ballot This Weekendon October 1, 2022 at 12:00 pm
Far-right Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro has sought to undermine his country’s election in a major test of the world’s fourth-largest democracy.
- Royal Mint Unveils First Coins To Feature King Charles IIIon October 1, 2022 at 11:22 am
Britons will begin to see Charles’ image in their change from around December, as 50-pence coins depicting him gradually enter circulation.
- Death Toll Escalates In Florida To 47 From Hurricane Ianon October 1, 2022 at 11:02 am
The powerful storm terrorized millions of people for most of the week.
- Ex-Trump Adviser Corey Lewandowski Takes Plea Deal In Unwanted Advances Caseon October 1, 2022 at 9:23 am
The deal resolves allegations that he made unwanted sexual advances to a GOP donor at a Las Vegas event.
- Trump Warns Mitch McConnell Has ‘DEATH WISH’ In Truth Social Ranton October 1, 2022 at 8:34 am
The former president also insulted the GOP Senate leader’s wife, Elaine Chao, in the post.
- Obama Off-The-Record Said 1 Trump Term Could Be OK But 2 ‘Would Be A Problem’on October 1, 2022 at 7:33 am
Obama expressed his fears over a possible eight years of Trump in a previously unreported conversation with reporters during the final days of his presidency.
- Book Details Bizarre Way Trump Staffer Broke Air Con Unit With Hunter Biden Picson October 1, 2022 at 6:42 am
The act of sabotage occurred as the former president was leaving the White House, wrote New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman.
- Family Investigated After Turning Waterfall Blue In Gender Reveal Stunton October 1, 2022 at 4:04 am
One family member is reportedly being charged with harming the environment under Brazilian law.
- DOJ Seeks Expedited Appeal In Trump’s Mar-A-Lago Documents Battleon October 1, 2022 at 3:07 am
- Hurricane Ian Lashes South Carolina As Florida’s Death Toll Climbson October 1, 2022 at 2:44 am
As Hurricane Ian moved across South Carolina on its way to North Carolina Friday evening, it dropped from a hurricane to a post-tropical cyclone.
- Tammy Baldwin Calls Out Ron Johnson For ‘Taking Women Back To 1849’on October 1, 2022 at 1:25 am
He’s also out to gut Social Security and Medicare, the senator said in a takedown of her Wisconsin colleague just weeks before the midterms.
- The Supreme Court May Soon Gut What’s Left Of The Voting Rights Acton September 30, 2022 at 8:08 pm
Alabama Republicans’ argument for a race-blind approach to redistricting could lead to the “biggest decline in Black and Latino representation in generations.”
- Anne Heche’s Son Claims Signature In Her Will Was Forged, Files Suit To Control Estateon September 30, 2022 at 7:02 pm
Heche’s son Homer Laffoon filed paperwork in September to assume control over her estate. He’s been fighting his mother’s ex-boyfriend ever since.
- When Is It Really Necessary To Give Your Child Antibiotics?on September 30, 2022 at 6:22 pm
Don’t feel shy about asking your child’s pediatrician why they are prescribing an antibiotic.
- I Was A Vet Tech For 10 Years. Here’s What Finally Pushed Me Over The Edge.on September 30, 2022 at 12:25 pm
“I know with absolute certainty that if everyone caring for my pets experiences the same level of burnout that I did, there won’t be anyone like my vet and his staff left.”
- I’m Obsessed With Halloween And Here’s What You Need If You Are Tooon September 30, 2022 at 9:45 am
From spooky decor to pumpkin candles, party decorations and everything in between — these items will get you excited for October.
- Former Dallas Cowboys Tight End Dead At 31 In Rock Climbing Accidenton September 30, 2022 at 8:40 am
He also played for the Kansas City Chiefs, the Baltimore Ravens, the Cleveland Browns and the Miami Dolphins.
- Ginni Thomas Sticks By False Election Fraud Claim During Jan. 6 Committee Meetingon September 29, 2022 at 11:17 pm
The wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas did not provide any evidence or specific reasoning to back up her claim, insiders said.
- PHOTOS: Hurricane Ian’s Destructive Aftermathon September 29, 2022 at 4:23 pm
More than 2.6 million people were without power in Florida.
- From Linen Sheets To Cowboy Boots, Here’s What Our Editors Bought In Septemberon September 28, 2022 at 9:45 am
This month, we shopped for perfect ramen noodles, a fabric shaver to clean up our winter coats, and a pair of sunglasses that are Southern California resident-approved.
- Nail Slugging: The TikTok Trend That Will Put An End To Dry Brittle Nailson September 25, 2022 at 9:45 am
Similar to skin slugging, this trend helps hydrate brittle nails and dried out cuticles.
- The Battle Over The Future Of America’s Wildly Popular Public Landson September 24, 2022 at 12:00 pm
As the country marks National Public Lands Day this weekend, the political tug of war over federal lands and waters wages on.
- Public Libraries Now Have To Deal With Hoax Bomb Threatson September 23, 2022 at 9:22 pm
The anonymous messages come as conservatives wage a culture war over events and books with LGBTQ or racial justice themes.
- I’ve Perfected The Ultimate Dating System — And It All Comes Down To Peniseson September 23, 2022 at 12:30 pm
“No, I don’t mean the sex organ. PENISES is an easy-to-remember method to find and negotiate a winning long-term relationship.”
- Here’s How To Get The Best Internet Experience In Your Homeon September 22, 2022 at 7:20 pm
Finding the right internet provider can feel like a lot. Demystify the experience with Cox.
- The Breville Barista Express Is $150 Off Right Nowon September 20, 2022 at 4:34 pm
The highly-rated espresso machine is on sale at several major retailers including Amazon, Williams Sonoma and Bloomingdale’s.
- All The Convincing You’ll Need To Ditch Bottled Water For Goodon September 16, 2022 at 9:45 am
The plastic packaging of your beloved bottled water may pose certain health risks. Here’s what experts want you to know.
- I Regret To Inform You That This Daily Facial Exfoliator Is Ideal For Low-Maintenance Folkson September 16, 2022 at 9:45 am
Get this cult-fave exfoliator on Amazon.
- For Once, A TikTok Skin Care Trend That Dermatologists Actually Likeon September 7, 2022 at 9:45 am
This viral trend suggests changing your products every four days, but it’s a little more complicated than that.